Well, I have been a bit quiet for a while, but there has been a reason... hubby and I have separated, on amicable terms. So son and I have just moved into rented accommodation, with packed cases as far as the eye can see, although the cats seem to have already chosen some favourite spots.
The change has not been without its hard and tough times and I'm sure there will be such times to come, but this is a time for new possibilities, new adventures, new opportunities and a new path, only just revealed in the last few weeks and months. On another positive, I've lost over a stone (19 lbs) from packing boxes and a decision taken not to binge eat.
Monday, 29 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry to hear of your troubles - good luck on your new journey.
Julie xx
Thanks Julie x
Dear Julie,
My sincere apologies for not having visited your site in such a long time.
Here's wishing you all the very best in this part of your life's journey.
I'm glad you are doing your utmost to embrace positivity in what could easily be perceived as a negative time.
In peace and respect, Gary x
Post a Comment