
I'm feeling a little lost at the moment - not sure of my direction or purpose - but still making the journey and hoping that direction will become clearer in time. The art above is from my Believe Book. Perhaps this is the occasional rest needed before a bigger reveal. x

4 comments:
I love your believe book - what a brilliant idea! We all lose our way in life and I'm sorry you are feling lost at the moment. I really hope your SatNav comes back on line soon and you can continue on your journey. It's good to have a little bit of a mystery tour every now and then.
Julie xx
Warm greetings,
Our journey has the occasional 'pothole'. Yet, we move on, at our own pace and learn more about ourselves.
Enjoy your rest and find comfort in the knowledge that the road ahead shines brightly with positive possibilities.
With peace and respect, Gary x
I'm pulling for you! Your "Believe Book" is great, and what a delightful photo. :)XX
Thank you Julie, Gary and Dixie for your kind words. Today I saw a rainbow, the sun is shining, and I'm feeling a bit better about the unknown. It is scary but I'm sure things will work out or be revealed. Thank you all for taking your time to comment as my light was dimming against the dark. Best wishes, Julie xx
Post a Comment