Thursday, 28 January 2010

Wahey!

I've just had a message from one of the designers on the Art Journal Caravan project to say that she wants to use one of my digital hybrid pages in her blog. My page uses some of her design items that I'd purchased and downloaded from her shop on the Scrapgraphic website. No one has ever featured one of my layouts and this year is the first time I've experimented with using the digital downloads I've purchased over the years. Wahey, woohoo *blushes deeply*. It's the "Don't be Messy, BE messy" layout.

http://ajeweljournallingthrough.blogspot.com/2010/01/week-4-playing-with-colour-dont-be.html

Here's the link to the designer's blog with my layout http://www.mglscraps.com/ctblog/?p=2462


As a PS to this, I entered a digiscrap design challenge and won a $10 coupon with this design studio. I'm still learning how to digiscrap http://www.mglscraps.com/ctblog/?p=2584

3 comments:

Julie P said...

Wooh hooh that's brilliant

Well done!

Julie xx

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Congratulations, Julie. xxx :)

A jewel shining through said...

Thank you Julie and Dixie. A step towards being known as an artist :) xx